2010年1月23日星期六

Andre Gurode is out of Pro Bowl

Troubled by a right knee, Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode has pulled out of the Pro Bowl, putting up his starting position on the NFC team. The doctor said he needs an arthroscopic surgery. So we are sure not see his dallas cowboys jersey on the field.

Gurode was elected to his fourth Pro Bowl, but was bothered by the knee much of the second half of the season. The Cowboys said Thursday that Gurode had been replaced on the NFC roster by New Orleans center Jonathan Goodwin, who earned his first Pro Bowl selection in his eight seasons. Goodwin won’t play in the Jan. 31 game in Miami if the Saints beat Minnesota in the NFC championship game on Sunday.The Cowboys have five other players on the Pro Bowl roster, including the addition of cornerback Terence Newman on Wednesday as an injury replacement.

没有评论:

发表评论